My first hair cutting experience!!!! With the guidance of my wonderful mom-in-law, Patti, I chopped off Tan's rug on the top of his head! And it didn't look half bad, if I say so myself :)
You are a brave little toaster...I beg Landon to go to Great Clips. Them boys have some dang thick hair and I'm not a fan of cutting it, but somebody's got to do the dirty work--way to go!
6 comments:
You are a brave little toaster...I beg Landon to go to Great Clips. Them boys have some dang thick hair and I'm not a fan of cutting it, but somebody's got to do the dirty work--way to go!
I'm next; I'll grow my rug out for another month till ya get here :)
Wow! I won't even cut Jared's hair. Now I feel like I have to... Ha Ha but great job!
didn't look half bad? that's an understatement. it looked great! that picture is a little creepy, you looked possessed. poor tanner. ;) ha ha
Mariss I miss you!
I found your blog! I hope you are enjoying the summer, you guys must be moving soon right?
Post a Comment